FJ143 Funky Junk's Herringbone Wood Christmas Tree stencil
Create a fabulous wood Christmas tree without building from scratch with this Herringbone Wood Christmas Tree stencil FJ143!
Designed to stencil as-is, or scaled to use real cedar strips for the branches. Simply place the included plank stencil pieces onto wood strips for a handy cutting guide. Then stencil the screws and pallet sayings on the branches where desired.
The tree trunk's metal pipe attached to a riveted tree stand offers a nod towards a true industrial touch.
Now that's a fabulously unique and rustic Christmas tree porch sign!
- Each branch plank measures 1.4" deep so they can be replaced with real cedar strips for a 3D wood effect.
- The star and all wood branch pieces come loose and bagged separately to use as handy wood cutting guides or to stencil text or screws.
- Add a snowy sky around your tree with Mini Snow Flurry (sold separately)
- Total stencil image: 10"w x 32.5" tall (outer stencil sheet: 11.75"w x 35.75" tall)
- Star: 3.6"w x 2.7"h
- Plank sections: 1.4" thick x lengths 1.7" to 7"
- Words: approx .6"h
- Screws: .22"
What you get:
Herringbone Wood Christmas Tree FJ143 is a 25-piece stencil kit. The tree comes in one piece, plus 1 star stencil and 23 board-shaped stencils bagged separately.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
How to use this stencil:
- Stencil the tree image onto your prepared base.
- If adding real wood planks, place loose wood plank stencil pieces on wood strips to measure each plank for cutting.
- Attach the wood planks with a trim gun, screws or wood / hot glue.
- Stencil the star, screws and pallet sayings.
Watch for a full tutorial coming soon!
- made with reusable, high quality 10 mil mylar
- added registration marks for easy positioning