FJ032 Funky Junk's Plaid Shirt
PLAID SHIRT stencil FJ32 is a 2-piece plaid pattern stencil kit designed to get the look of a plaid pattern!
This plaid pattern stencil comes with a sheet of thicker and thinner grid lines that overlap, creating a true plaid pattern.
For stenciling pillows, placemats, table runners, furniture, plus!
Designed to layer with BUFFALO CHECK (sold separately) to stencil even more plaid patterns!
What you get:
PLAID SHIRT is a 2-piece stencil kit, designed to layer on top of one another to create a true plaid effect.
Picture #2 showcases exactly how these stencils come.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- 1. Position thin checks in the middle of your project.
- 2. Stick masking tape behind the 4 small square registration marks.
- 3. Mark with pencil.
- 4. Paint thin or thick checks first, fading out towards the stencil edges.
- 5. Continue pattern until your project is completely covered.
- 6. Align the 2nd stencil over registration marks.
- 7. Repeat pattern until done, using same techniques.
Learn how to work with this stencil HERE
- Plaid Shirt is designed to mix & match with Buffalo Check (sold separately) to create even more plaid variations. See photo of bench.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
Music: New Beginnings by www.bensound.com
How to use Plaid Shirt on any surface HERE
How to layer with Buffalo Check HERE
Visit all Plaid Shirt tutorials HERE
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE
Share this item: