FJ032 Funky Junk's Plaid Shirt
PLAID SHIRT stencil FJ32 is a 2-piece plaid pattern stencil kit designed to get the look of a plaid pattern!
This plaid pattern stencil comes with a sheet of thicker and thinner grid lines that overlap, creating a true plaid pattern.
For stenciling pillows, placemats, table runners, furniture, plus!
Designed to layer with BUFFALO CHECK (sold separately) to stencil even more plaid patterns!
What you get:
PLAID SHIRT is a 2-piece stencil kit, designed to layer on top of one another to create a true plaid effect.
Picture #2 showcases exactly how these stencils come.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- 1. Position thin checks in the middle of your project.
- 2. Stick masking tape behind the 4 small square registration marks.
- 3. Mark with pencil.
- 4. Paint thin or thick checks first, fading out towards the stencil edges.
- 5. Continue pattern until your project is completely covered.
- 6. Align the 2nd stencil over registration marks.
- 7. Repeat pattern until done, using same techniques.
Learn how to work with this stencil HERE
- Plaid Shirt is designed to mix & match with Buffalo Check (sold separately) to create even more plaid variations. See photo of bench.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
Music: New Beginnings by www.bensound.com
How to use Plaid Shirt on any surface HERE